Admission into Form 1 is dependent upon the following:
- Satisfactory performance in the CHISZ Common Entrance Exam (written on the first Saturday of July of the applicants Grade 7th year). Thereafter selection for available places is on merit.
- A latest and satisfactory junior school report from the Head.
Deadline for applications is end of April in the applicant’s Grade 7 year.
Applicants are required to register their daughter in the beginning of Grade 6 to be invited to the Open Day later in that year.
Harare residents will not be accepted into Boarding unless exceptional circumstances exist and is at the discretion of the Headmistress.
Form 2, 3 and 4
Admission into Form 2, 3 or 4 is dependent upon the following:
- French is compulsory and a sufficient level of the language must be understood
- A satisfactory report from the Head of a the applicant’s current school
- Satisfactory performance of any relevant internal school exams.
Lower 6th (Form 5)
Admission into Lower 6th is dependent upon:
- Satisfactory performance at IGCSE O Level (applicants should have a minimum of 6A grade passes)
- Availability in the subjects selected
Once the application has been approved a non-refundable Acceptance Fee equivalent to one term’s fee is required to secure the place.
A terms notice must be given in writing if a pupil is to be withdrawn from the school. This does not apply when a pupil’s continued stay at the school depends on Public Examination results
The application should include the following:
- A completed application form;
- US$50 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent school report; and
- A recent passport size colour photograph of the applicant
Please submit original application forms – fax or emails will not be accepted
School Tours will resume as soon as the COVID-19 restrictions can be safely lifted.
In the meantime, Please send an e-mail to email@example.com (with your name and phone number) and we will contact you in order to arrange a convenient time an informal meeting over the phone